Education Language


Foreign students who would like to study in the Netherlands have to master the Dutch language.




You have to take a Dutch proficiency test for this. Some institutions offer extensive courses in Dutch, like ArtEZ Institute of the Arts.

If you have enrolled in an English programme and English is not your mother tongue, you have to take an English proficiency test. This is not the case when you have lived in an English speaking country for a length of time or went to secondary education in one of the EU-countries. Contact the universities for further details.

Document acties